- Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons. Only the best for their prisoners.
- Condoms used to be considered an obscene article and had to be hidden behind the pharmacy counter. Apparently, this is no longer a rule.
- State law prohibits serving apple pie in public restaurants without cheese. Ew.
- It is illegal to kiss on a train. wtf??
- It is illegal to cut a woman’s hair. Really? This HAS to be an old law. I have family in Wisconsin and the women have short hair. Do they travel across the border to cut it?
- It is a class A misdemeanor to wave a burning torch around in the air. So keep it low.
- Livestock have the right-of-way on public roads. ‘Cause you’re not gonna move a herd of sheep with your car anyway. And you’re certainly not going to drive through a herd of cattle. Good luck!
- Tattooing is illegal unless it is done for medical purposes. No wonder a lot of Cheese Heads move to Cali…