- No person may walk about in public if he or she has the common cold. this should be a law everywhere. people are SOOOOO gross when they go out in public while sick. ew.
- X-rays may not be used to fit shoes. is there something I don’t know about?
- All lollipops are banned. I’m sure this has something to do with not wanting women to tease men while sucking them. (rolling eyes)
- It is illegal to paint polka dots on the American flag. isn’t it illegal to do ANYTHING to the American flag?
- One may not spit on a bus. spit at the tires, if you must spit.
- You cannot buy meat of any kind on Sunday. I’ve noticed that Sundays suck in most states because of dumb laws.
- You may not shuck peanuts on the street. you must go to your nearest Hooters, where they don’t mind peanut shells on their floors. (at least in CA its that way)
- Dancing and drinking may not occur at the same establishment. ahhh! now I get what’s wrong with politics.
- You may not carry a concealed weapon that is over six feet in length. cause when Shelly carries one, it’s two feet taller than she is.