- It’s a crime to share your Netflix password. Why does the government care who I share my passwords with?
- You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile. Whales in Tennessee? Yeah, that’s common.
- Hollow logs may not be sold. Why? Cause you’ll hide something in them the government can’t see?
- It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish. Apparently in some states, they don’t use fishing poles.
- Giving and receiving oral sex is still prohibited by law. Well, that settles it. I’ll never live in Tennessee.
- Stealing a horse is punishable by hanging. Stealing a horse? Is that easier than stealing a car? Cause here in LA, we steal cars.
- Interracial marriages are illegal. Just one more reason we’re not anywhere near being over this stupid race thing.
- Tattooing a minor is a misdemeanor. Tattooing a minor should be child abuse and punishable by HUGE fines and/or jail time. Children today are fucked up enough. We don’t need parents taking their kids to get tattoos and tans at the age of seven.
- Skunks may not be carried into the state. Please keep them on a leash.