In South Dakota
- Falling asleep in a cheese factory is illegal. Problem with this much?
- In Sioux Falls, hotels are expected to have twin beds in every room which have to be at least two feet apart. People sat around a table and decided this needed to be a law?
- No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants. Horses with pants? What?
- Movies that show police officers being struck, beaten, or treated in an offensive manner, are forbidden. But I bet a movie about an African American kid being beaten, is allowed. Or a woman being raped.
- If there are more than FIVE Native Americans on your property, you may shoot them. What? You can shoot people for being on your property, but you can’t watch a movie that has people beating up cops?
- If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party, and fired upon. WTF?