I decided to play along this week..
1. Which TV character do you think you are most like? Squidward, from Spongebob Squarepants.
2) What time do you go to bed? Between 11:30p and 2:00am. Depends on the day of the week.
3) What was the last meal you made from scratch? Who the heck knows. I’m not fond of cooking, so it’s not something I do often.
4) What is your favorite type of music? Country.
5) In what position do you sleep? My stomach, usually.
6) What is your first memory? ----> This <---- is one of my earliest memories.
7) What is your least favorite smell? The bathroom, after a certain someone uses it.
8) It's your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why? Jaeger Bombs, I guess. It’s the only kind of liquor I can stomach.
9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry? This 2:49 story about jet engines.
10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned? That I CAN run the office by myself if need be.
11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid. Literary? This means it has to do with books. I don’t read books. Next.
12) What is your oldest memory? See #6
13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why? Well, I already mentioned I didn’t like to read books, but I guess if I was going to have to, I’d rather it be a hardback. There’s just something special about a solid, sturdy hardback book.
14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why? Hmm. Maybe Unsolved Mysteries, cause I used to LOVE that show. Or Friends.
15) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? See #13