Since I can't really think of anything that creative right now, and since it's so late, and I need to get to bed, I thought I'd do a little Sunday Stealing this week.
1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. When Robert faked Mom into thinking a bat was coming at her head. Haha.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? Sitting around a bonfire.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Blogging.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I was arrested. And life changed forever!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “Good night”
6. How many beverages did you have today? I had 3 different kinds. Water, Coke, and Coors Light.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Grey and pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Dinner for five.
9. Where were you last night? Oregon!
10. What color is your front door? Green. It lamingly matches our house. (please forgive my sad attempt at creating new words)
11. Where do you keep your change? When I’m out…my pocket. When I’m in…the change jar.
12. What’s the weather like today? The weather was beautiful! Perfect day for a day on the lake.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? mint ‘n chip. or chocolate malted crunch.
14. What excites you? Sex! And anything of the sort.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No. I’m quite content with the length it is.
16. Are you over the age of 35? No, but I’m getting close.
17. Do you talk a lot? Not really.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? Yes. Love them guys.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep, I know a few.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes. (see #10)
21. Are you a jealous person? Unfortunately, jealousy has gotten the better of me a time or two. I’m only human.
22. What does the last text message you received say? “hi”. (I always feel bad when I don’t respond to this particular person’s hi’s.)
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The airport. Let the anxiety begin.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? BFF@work. Sometimes, I just have to walk away.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? Yes. I admit it. I’m crushing and I’m not afraid to say it. But he’s afraid. And that’s annoying.
See ya’ll later!