- getting to meet up with my mom for breakfast before she goes back to Oregon today.
- having a place to go for Thanksgiving dinner where people welcome me with open arms.
- my neighbors waiting until after Thanksgiving to put up Christmas lights.
- a job that allows me to be thankful for being off for four day.
- having nothing to do for a bit so I can watch The National Dog Show.
- good food.
- a Thanksgiving/Birthday phone call from my son.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I give you permission to pig out. Today it’s acceptable.