Another installment of Weird Laws.
- In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose. (is this a college thing?)
- While it is legal to shoot bears, waking sleeping bears for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. (umm. i just don’t know what to say.)
- A moose may not be viewed from an airplane. (i can’t see a house from an airplane, let alone a moose.)
- Persons may not live in a trailer as it is being hauled across the city. (it’s sad when this needs to be written as a law.)
- One may not roam the city with a bow and arrow. (damn.)
- You cannot tie your pet dog to the roof of your car. (really? why’s that? lol)