|Photo courtesy of Toyota.com|
This was a tough year for several drivers. Let’s run through it…
- Matt DiBenedetto had a few good races that saw him in the limelight for a bit, but that didn’t last long. Hoping he does much better next year.
- Jimmie Johnson didn’t win any races this season, and then announced he would be retiring from full time racing after the 2020 season. Finally!
- Kyle Larson only had one win, which is beginning to worry a few fans.
- Daniel Suarez didn’t have the amazing year he had hoped. In fact, he found himself on the outside of SHR. Yikes!
- Paul Menard had no wins, again, so decided to step away at the end of the season. Bye Paul.
- Bubba Wallace thinks he’s a better driver than he is. He’s a clown who needs a heavy does of reality.
- And good old Ryan Newman went to the Playoffs again, but ultimately couldn’t perform well enough to advance.
Until then, perhaps 2020 will be another great year for KB.