Life. It’s sometimes hard. Stress, power, anxiety, work. It can’t always be left at the office, and when it’s brought home to your safe place, it sometimes creates problems.
I read an article about funny questions you can ask your significant other. Why? Because laughter really IS the best medicine.
- Would you rather I be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
- What actor or actress would play you in a movie about your life?
- Would you rather our children grow up to be 8ft tall or 3ft tall?
- Who would play your love interest (aka: me)?
- If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss the most about it?
- What do you like most that I do in bed?
- What was your first impression of me? Did you ever dislike me?
- If you woke up tomorrow as the opposite sex, what would be the top three things you’d do?
- Would you rather endure childbirth or wear high heels for an entire day?
- Would you rather use whipped cream or hot fudge?
- What do you think is your best physical feature?
- What do you think is your worst physical feature?
- If you could be on any reality TV show, which one would it be?
- Have you ever obsessed over anything? (toys, movies, projects, people, problems)
- What were your nicknames growing up, including the ones you didn’t want to stick?
- If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
- Would you ever role play in bed?
- Yoga pants or skirts?
- What is the most sensitive part of your body?
- Do you think you’re a good kisser?
- Is there a momory you have of me that always makes you laugh?
Go ahead. Ask your mate. I’m sure this will bring on a few laughs.