It’s Wednesday. Do you know what that means?
If I was that annoying person that just can’t stop, I would remind you that its…. HUUUUUUUMP DAAAAY!
But I’m not that person, so I’ll just tell you. Wednesday means it’s math class night. Sigh. This stuff just burns my brain. Quadratic equations are soooo hard to understand. I’m not sure if I’ll end up using this in my future career, but even if I do, I’ll still have a calculator that tells me the answer.
Let’s get started on today’s short Wish List:
- I wish that my refrigerator was full of food.
- I wish the math I was studying, made more sense to me.
- I wish RJ could be here with me more often.
- I wish I could babysit Udon again. We miss him terribly.
- I wish Lil’ SS lived closer so we could visit more often.
- I wish I had a gas card that had unlimited funds on it, so I could just drive anywhere I want at any time.
- I wish I had the nerve to cut my hair differently.
- I wish Jack in the Box would make their drinks $1.00 to compete with McDonald’s. I like their tea much better.
- I’m not really sure what direction Taylor Swift is going in, musically, but she lost me as a fan a few years ago. #Disappointed
I hope everyone else’s Wednesday doesn’t involve solving difficult equations.