Back when the “in” thing was MySpace, I used to do a crap load of these things. And since I don’t have any creativity for this first day of July, you’ll have to read through this….
Happy July 1st!
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Bones. It’s a nickname I was so affectionately given by my Stepdad when I was eight years old. And 28 years later, everyone still calls me that.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I don’t think I really have any weird habits. I mean, lets face it. I’m not weird.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Nope. Nothing that’s weird. I mean, spiders, heights, birds flying above you and pooping on you. That’s all normal stuff to be afraid of, right?
4. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Bad drivers. Empty toilet paper rolls. Spills not cleaned up. White spots left on the mirror from teeth brushing. Dirty dishes in the sink. Misspelled words………
5. What's one of your nervous habits?
Sweating. If I’m nervous, the sweat starts to pour whether it’s warm or not.
6. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
7. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?
I have no idea what my first stuffed animal was, let alone it’s name, but the first one I can actually remember, was a 4’ tall rabbit I won at a carnival. He didn’t have a name. Perhaps I would have named him ‘Rabbie’?
8. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks or Dunkin?
I don’t go to either of these places, but if I did, I would’ get plain Iced Tea (with no lemon or sugar).
9. Which way do you face in the shower?
Both. Depends on what I’m doing. If I’m lathering up my hair, I face the water so my hair doesn’t get wet. If I’m rinsing the shampoo out, I face the back of the shower.
10. Do you have any weird body skills?
Ha. I refuse to answer this one based solely on this not being an X rated site. But know that I do it very well.
11. What is your favorite comfort food that you know is bad for you but you eat it anyway?
Chicken Fried Steak! It’s a meal Stepdad used to cook when we needed a little reminder that no matter how far away we lived, home was always still close.
12. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
“Anyway” or “Whatever” or anything with a cuss word in it.
13. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Nothing. My sheets feel much better when I’m not covered in clothes.
14. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool and now you realize it wasn't?
Haha. Baggy pants. Crop tops.
Hopefully you all have a fabulous first day of the month. It’s warm out, at least around these parts of the country, so stay warm, hydrated, and remember to smile.