I’m thankful for…
· The dogs and cats that keep me company.
· The roof over my head so graciously provided by RM#1.
· All the food Sis made me to eat while they’re gone.
· The television that keeps my mind off being lonely.
· The computer that allows me to stalk my Facebook friends.
· The cell phone that allows me to keep in touch with work while I’m away.
· The car that gave me a lot of good years.
· The old camera that allows me to entertain the blog world with funny or amazing pictures.
· My job.
· The new relationship with my son.
I’m not great at saying thank you. In fact, I downright suck at it. When I have to say it to someone, I often feel that the way I say it, comes across as unthankful. Like I’m being fake. But I’m really not. Then I feel like I need to overcompensate by being extra nice to that person. And then THAT comes across as being fake.
Happy Thanksgiving, Readers!