- The town of Hood River prohibits the act of juggling without a license.
- Babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car.
- It is illegal to place a container filled with human fecal matter on the side of any highway.
- Drivers may not pump their own gas.
- A door on a car may not be left open longer than is necessary.
- Dishes must drip dry.
- Ice cream may not be eaten on Sundays.
- It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property.
- Canned corn is not to be used as bait for fishing.