Was reading through my usual blogs today, and while reading this blog, I decided I would play along to the game she was playing.
Day One: Ten secrets -
- Only twice since I’ve been divorced, have I said the words “I wish I was still married.”
- I think giving someone a card, when you’ve bought them a gift, is dumb. One or the other, but not both.
- If I’m in a public restroom and there is more than one roll of toilet paper, I feel morally obligated to use the roll with less.
- I will not drink water unless it’s almost frozen. Room temp or fridge temp just isn’t good enough for me. Any other drink, no problem.
- I could drink chocolate milk every day.
- I wear a belly button ring that says I swallow.
- I have to fall asleep with the television on. Otherwise, I’m left with my thoughts, and although it’s quiet in the house, my thoughts are loud and they keep me awake. And I get cranky when I can’t sleep.
- I have watched the movie The Last Boyscout probably 100 times. I know every word. It’s not fun to watch it with me.
- I secretly had a crush on RoboCop for years.
- I HATE SHOPPING!