Just a hodgepodge of things…
- We have trainers prepping at a pool with a few dogs for EIGHT days, and I wish I was swimming with them. With this 95*+ heat, I’m looking for a pool to jump into. Running through my sprinklers proves to be more of a muddy thing.
- The Rowdy 251 Super Late Model race in Michigan yesterday, was won by Kyle Busch, for the second year in a row. Yay!! So proud of him.
- Got a call from T yesterday saying, “Hey! Did you just win tickets on the radio?” Apparently, someone named Valerie from CC (<—my town) won tickets to GoFest. It wasn’t me to my knowledge, however, if I receive tickets in the mail, I’ll make sure to make a big deal about it. :-)
- I am 32 years old, and I ran my first red light the other day. In my defense, there was another car beside me that did also, however, it was VERY red and oh so deserving of a ticket. Thank goodness big brother wasn’t watching.
- Taking pictures isn’t near as fun with my phone. It doesn’t take great pictures, as with as much as I apparently shake, the pictures are always blurry. I miss real cameras. :-(
- I have a 10-day out of state vacation coming up. I’m beyond thrilled. Can’t wait. Best part? I didn’t have to pay for the flight.
- RM#1 comes back on Saturday. Being home alone this whole week has been wonderful. So peaceful. Being able to do things on my time instead of someone else’s has been great, but I am looking forward to having her back.
- Tomorrow is Friday, and that means it’s Karaoke night at the local bar. This time I’ll try not to leave without paying my tab. Good thing they like me. That could have been a disaster. :-)