- A would-be groom must “prove himself manly” prior to marriage by hunting and killing either six blackbirds or three crows. (What happened to deer and moose?)
- It is illegal to seduce a woman by lying and promising to marry her.
- It is illegal to teach someone what polygamy is.
- If one is a parent to two illegitimate children, that person will go to jail for at least one month.
- One may be fined up to $100 for using “profane language” in public places.
- Cattle rustling is punishable by hanging.
- It is illegal for a male to be sexually aroused in public.