Rules for Monday Minute: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with Cristy. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!
- What did you dress up as your first Halloween? I was a little Indian Girl. I had a cute little headband with a giant feather sticking out. I would run around the house making Indian sounds. Apparently, it was pretty entertaining (or so my Mom says).
- What has been your favorite Halloween costume of all time? Strawberry Shortcake. It was a silly plastic costume, but I loved it!
- Do you believe in ghosts? Nope. I have family members that do, and friends that have tried to convince me, but I just can’t bring myself to believe there’s actually ghosts watching over me while I sleep. Sorry.
- What's your favorite holiday of the year? Hmm. I’m not a big holiday person, so if I need to chose one, I’ll go with Thanksgiving. It’s a holiday that I can celebrate with anyone and not feel sad and lonely that’s it’s not family I’m spending it with.
- What's your favorite fall dessert? Pumpkin Pie! I could eat it year round. It’s my favorite.