- In Detroit, it is illegal to “ogle” a woman from a moving car.
- Under state law, dentists are officially classified as “mechanics”.
- It is illegal to sell cars on Sunday.
- It is illegal to be drunk on a train.
- A woman isn’t allowed to cut her own hair without her husband’s permission.
- There is a $0.03 bounty for each starling and $0.10 bounty for each crow killed in any village, township, or city in the state.
- It is legal for a robber to file a suit, if he or she got hurt in your house. (So by all means, rob away.)
- You may not swear in front of women and children. (Or else, what?)
- Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony. (I have no comment that I can publish for this law. *rolls eyes*)