Rules for Monday Minute: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up with Cristy. Come on. Join in. It’ll be fun!
(1) Have you ever been hospitalized? (OK, maybe that one isn't so upbeat) Only for the birth of my son and a rupture of something I’d rather forget.
(2) What’s the last bit of good news you received? “I just bought us tickets to the races.”
(3) Who was your favorite teacher? I didn’t have a favorite teacher. I disliked all my teachers. Okay, honestly, I hated school so it was very difficult to like the teachers that were forcing me to be there and learn.
(4) Do you sing in the shower? Only once. JK asked me if I ever do, and when I said no, he said, “yes you do.” So, I sang that one time just so I was able to say I’d sang in the shower, just once.
(5) Describe the happiest day of your life. The day my son was born. I was scared beyond belief, because although I was married, I knew I was about to venture onto a path I’d have to take alone. Some men, just aren’t mean to be parents.