BE WARNED! If you don’t want to hear me complain about the things that are bothering me today, STOP READING. I don’t want to hear any complaining later on about how rude I am in this post, or whatever other negative comments your mind comes up with. I’m in a crabby mood, and since this is where I get out all my ramblings, this is where I will post it. Again I warn you….STOP READING if you’re easily offended.
- The ability to log into Facebook does not dictate the attitude I will have during the course of the day, but when I’ve been trying for over three hours to log in with no success, it just becomes annoying. Sometimes I just need to know what’s going on in the Facebook world. Plus, I can’t have my crops dying on me.
- When I put a sign up at the ranch saying I need some specific information from a specific person, and FOUR weeks goes by without any acknowledgement that there’s even a notice put up, I’m annoyed. I’m not putting up that sign for my health. I’m putting it up so we can lower our car insurance rates. Geez people. Come on!
- When I have one single roll left from Rattler’s Restaurant, and I have it laid out beautifully on a plate next to my leftover tri-tip, I do not expect the dog to jump up on the table and take it. It was my only roll left, and for anyone that knows how delicious these rolls are, I know that you understand my pain. I would have been much less annoyed if the dog ate the tri-tip.
- When you tell me, “Call me back”, and I do (within five minutes), I expect you to answer the phone. When I leave a voicemail with the information you needed me to call you back with, you have absolutely no right to call and bitch at me for not getting back to you. Next time, answer the damn phone!
- When tape is in a tape dispenser, it doesn’t mean you can push the tape down so that the part that’s supposed to be straight, is touching the dispenser. The only part of the actual tape itself that’s supposed to be touching the dispenser is the very edge that touches the tearing teeth. Got it? Good. Now remember that, cause the next person that pushes the tape down, I’m going to give you a swift kick in the butt.