This is a new blog challenge I found at a blog I'm following TLC (originally hosted by ladii-aponte) and it’s a short one - 10 days, so this will be easy! Great for those of you who live a busy life and can't commit to the 30 day challenges (like me)!
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
- I wish I could have tried harder on my marriage. Even if it didn’t work out, I would still know I gave it everything I had.
- I’d change the way my family treats each other.
- I would never have quit college.
- I would change my chest size. (call me shallow, but yes, I’d like them a bit larger)
- I wish I’d never called her a ****.
- I’d change that my mother wants to leave my stepdad. It’s WRONG and it makes me mad!!