This is a new blog challenge I found at a blog I'm following TLC (originally hosted by ladii-aponte) and it’s a short one - 10 days, so this will be easy! Great for those of you who live a busy life and can't commit to the 30 day challenges (like me)!
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
- I am not a fan of chocolate.
- When I type, I have a tendency to move my toes along with my fingers.
- My favorite soup is Clam Chowder, but only from Redondo Pier.
- Listening to rap music puts me in a crabby mood.
- The first concert I ever went to was Bruce Springsteen.
- I got married one month before my son was born.
- I do not like to read books.
- I dislike getting dressed up. The X forbid me to wear pants to our wedding.
- I am a clock fanatic and would hang up any clock, no matter how cute or ugly.