This is a new blog challenge I found at a blog I'm following TLC (originally hosted by ladii-aponte) and it’s a short one - 10 days, so this will be easy! Great for those of you who live a busy life and can't commit to the 30 day challenges (like me)! Here we go…
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
- Mom - I’m upset for the way you handled things. It was wrong.
- JK - I appreciate you more and more every day.
- Paul - I know you understand me, and for this, I’m so very grateful.
- Sue - Thanks for allowing me these few months at your house to think and reflect on life.
- RJ - I will see you again, and no matter what anyone is telling you, I have always loved you and have never stopped fighting for you. You’ll see one day and you’ll draw your own conclusions. You are too smart not to.
- Kyle Busch - Please win the NASCAR Sprint Cup and shut all the Jimmie Johnson fans up.
- Liz - I’m actually pretty anxious about your wedding day, and even though I am seated at the same table as Dad, I’m a better person today without him in my life. I can be the bigger person at that table. With Terry. Hahahaha. :-)
- Doni - I think you have a beautiful little baby girl, and I’m so happy for you. I remember the first time you held RJ when he was 3 months old, and the glow on your face was amazing. I knew you’d be a wonderful mom, and you have proven me right. :-)
- Scott - Thank you for making me laugh by entertaining the idea of Dr. Chad.
- God - Thank you for allowing me to wake up every morning.