I am notorious for procrastinating on things I do not want to do, as are most people I imagine, but I’m getting worse. Case in point:
- I need to have my hair done. I typically get haircuts once or twice a year (if I’m lucky). I had my hair cut last at Christmas, but my bangs are getting to be too much of a nuisance with their out-of-control wispiness.
- Oil.Change. My awesome little 4-banger needs an oil change. It’s long overdue. I don’t know why I haven’t done it, other than just pure laziness, but it’s about time I take care of it. Perhaps this weekend? If I don’t, I’m afraid my dear Marti will break down on me. (Yes, my car’s name is Marti. It’s a she.)
- I need to make an appointment for my yearly exam.
- Need to go see my pearly white’s doc. (aka dentist) and need to send renewal payment for another year of coverage.
- Need to go farm some of my crops on FarmVille. (Yes, I’m a FarmVille addict.) Deal with it.